Welcome to ATESOL ACT
ATESOL ACT is the Association of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages in the Australian Capital Territory. Our members work within a range of contexts including school education, adult new arrivals programs, ELICOS, tertiary studies and research programs.
We aim to support all teachers and learners of English as an additional language within the ACT. We offer workshops and seminars which cater for all professionals working in the TESOL field and welcome mainstream teachers with EAL/D students.
On this website you can:
- read news about ATESOL ACT and related news
- find out about ATESOL ACT events
- find out about advocacy activities undertaken by ATESOL ACT
- join ATESOL ACT
- find information about TESOL education and employment in the ACT
- get contact details for ATESOL ACT
- browse links to other related websites
- find Australian TESOL resources and websites
- read the ATESOL ACT Constitution (2016)
Notice of Annual General Meeting
2017 Members are advised that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of ATESOL
ACT will be held at:
Place: Canberra Museum and Gallery, Cnr London Circuit and City Square
Date: Friday 3rd March 2017
Time: 4:00pm followed by a tour of the current exhibition “Memory of the
World in Canberra’
RSVP: Please RSVP by return email by Wednesday 1st March 2017. All 2017 members have been emailed.
Nominations for 2017 office bearers and committee members are now open.
Please follow the link below to nominate