Welcome to ATESOL ACT
ATESOL ACT is the Association of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages in the Australian Capital Territory. Our members work within a range of contexts including school education, adult new arrivals programs, ELICOS, tertiary studies and research programs.
We aim to support all teachers and learners of English as an additional language within the ACT. We offer workshops and seminars which cater for all professionals working in the TESOL field and welcome mainstream teachers with EAL/D students.
On this website you can:
- read news about ATESOL ACT and related news
- find out about ATESOL ACT events
- find out about advocacy activities undertaken by ATESOL ACT
- join ATESOL ACT
- find information about TESOL education and employment in the ACT
- get contact details for ATESOL ACT
- browse links to other related websites
- find Australian TESOL resources and websites
- read the ATESOL ACT Constitution (2016)
ACTA Conference 2020 – Brisbane, 30 September – 2 October 2020.
QATESOL will host the 2020 ACTA Conference in Brisbane from 29 September – 2 October 2020.
The Conference theme is: Pushing the Boundaries.
Conference website: actaconference.com/
And follow the Conference Facebook page to get updates leading up to the Conference: facebook.com/ACTAConference/