Future ATESOL ACT events
Annual General Meeting + Term 1 ‘Meet and Greet’ Friday 16 March, 4:00pm onwards
Join us for the first networking event of 2018 (preceded by the AGM) at The Duxton, cnr Sargood & Macpherson St, O’Connor. To help with catering RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Thursday 15 March.
Nominations open NOW. Click here to nominate.
- Download a flyer: AGM_2018_Flyer.
Watch this space for more terrific ATESOL ACT events to come in 2018!
Please let us know if you have any suggestions or ideas for future professional development, or would like to offer to present for us – see CONTACT page.
Please see the drop-down menu at top for links to:
- Recent ATESOL ACT events – summaries, reports, links and/or handouts from our 2016 and 2015 events
- Past ATESOL ACT events – all our events from 2006-2015
- Other related events – links to relevant local ACT events plus calendars of events across Australia and International events
- Asia Bookroom events – we are proud to promote our support for Asia Bookroom as they are to support ATESOL ACT