Join ATESOL ACT
Read what some ATESOL ACT members have to say about their experience with our association on our Members’ Voices page.
Full membership of ATESOL (ACT) entitles you to:
- A forum for discussion on current TESOL issues
- Lively professional development workshops with local, national and international speakers
- A regular e-newsletter
- Affiliation with the Australian Council of TESOL Associations (ACTA)
- TESOL in Context is the journal publication of the Australian Council of TESOL Associations (ACTA) has moved online following Vol. 26, No.1 which was the final hard copy. The journal has now moved online to an open access format and is part of an initiative to make the journal more easily accessible by readers and members. The journal will continue to be peer reviewed and attract high quality articles from experts in the TESOL field.
- All past issues of the journal are available via the Informit website.
To become an ATESOL ACT member, please
- click here for online registration (via TryBookings)
NOTE: Membership is for a calendar year, that is, 1st January – 31st December.
If you have any questions re membership, please contact our Treasurer: treasurer (AT) atesolact.org.au
If you’d also like to join the ATESOL ACT Facebook group…