Australian TESOL associations
- ACTA – the Australian Council of TESOL Associations Inc – the national coordinating body representing all teachers of English to speakers of other languages.
- ATESOL NSW– Association of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages NSW
- ATESOL NT – Association of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (NT)
- QATESOL – Queensland Association of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (QATESOL)
- SA TESOL – formerly known as English as a Second Language Educators (SA) Inc.
- TasTESOL – Tasmania TESOL
- VicTESOL Inc – Victorian Association of TESOL and Multicultural Education Inc.
- WATESOL – Westralian Association of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
- TESOL Inc – Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages, Inc.
- IATEFL – International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language
- Dave’s ESL Cafe – the meeting place for ESL and EFL teachers and students from around the world!
- Applied Linguistics Association of Australia (ALAA)
- Center for Applied Linguistics – CAL has earned a national (US) and international reputation for its contributions to the fields of bilingual, English as a second language, literacy, and foreign language education; dialect studies; language policy; refugee orientation; and the education of linguistically and culturally diverse adults and children.
- Canberra Region Languages Forum – formed in October 2007 to facilitate discussion among the many stakeholders in Canberra and the surrounding region who are interested in promoting languages and language learning.
TESOL Conferences and Events
See ATESOL ACT Events page