Join ATESOL ACT
ATESOL ACT is the Association of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages in the Australian Capital Territory. Our members work within a range of educational settings including early years, school education, adult English language programs, ELICOS, tertiary studies, teacher education and research programs.
We aim to support all teachers and learners of English as an additional language within the ACT. We offer workshops and seminars which cater for professionals working in the TESOL field and welcome mainstream teachers with EAL/D students.
Read what some ATESOL ACT members have to say about their experience with our association on our Members’ Voices page.
Membership of ATESOL ACT entitles you to:
- participate in your local professional association dedicated to Teaching English to Speakers of Other Language (TESOL)
- attend the biennial Australian Council of TESOL Associations (ACTA) conference and lively professional learning workshops with local, national and international presenters at discounted membership rate
- receive ATESOL ACT e-newsletters
- get updates on and input to TESOL advocacy in the ACT
- benefit from affiliation with the Australian Council of TESOL Associations (ACTA), which advocates nationally for TESOL teachers and learners, is responsible for the biennial national ACTA conference and the online TESOL in Context journal.
To become an ATESOL ACT member, please
click here for online registration (via TryBookings)
Government or Private Sector body
Full- or Part-time Students of Education/TESOL
NOTE: Membership of ATESOL ACT is for a calendar year – 1st January – 31st December.
If you have any questions re membership, please contact our Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d also like to join the ATESOL ACT Facebook group…